Monday, June 4, 2007

Something about me......


I'm Pamela, I'm 19 years old...and this is my short story:

I am from Mar del Plata(MDQ), a beatiful city in the coast, but right now I'm living in Tucuman with my family. I have two brothers, but they are youngers than me, and I used to have a rabbit called Andres, but I had to give him to a friend because I couldn't bring him with me to Tucuman.

When I lived in MDQ and when the weather was good, I used to go the beach after school every day. Of course, I had my responsabilities too (hahaha)...for example I used to study English on an institute and went to practice swimming.

But one day something happened! A few years ago, when I was 15 or 16 (I don' remember now) my dad told me that we were moving to another province. At first I didn't like the idea because I had all my friends in MDQ and everyhing that I wanted there. But now...I can say that I really like Tucuman...it's a nice place to live. However, I go back to Mar del Plata every summer and I stay there two or three months, it depends of when start my classes.

I'm studing Tourism in the University, it's my second year studing and I think that it's a great carrier. I like every class...or almost every class, because they're enjoyable. Fo0r example, this blog is for my English class. But I have to say something...to say the thruth, I hate write!...sorry Charlie! ...but I'm doing my best...I promise!

Ok...this is not everything about me....but I think that is all for now!

No comments: